Thursday, August 18, 2011

Am I inlove even though its another guy other than my current boyfriend (girls only please)?

Ok here it goes its my ex and this time I need an answer. Just today I gues we were talking to each other and ill skip to were we already said hi and stuff Him-brb im going to take a shower. Me- ok . A few minutes later Him-hay im back buddie. Me -oh that was fast buddie. Him - yea I was fast cause I wanted to talk to you. Me awww thx...... And tht it and I dont get it do we still lik each other or r we just playing?? And we are still buddies but I might wanna be more but I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend and also he asked me this Him- when we go to darien lake do u wanna hold hands?? I said sure. Are me and him just friends or more so please help and I need good answers plz and thank you for all this .

No comments:

Post a Comment