Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why won't my PS3 Work?

Its not the yellow light, and its not the 2009 network virus. As far as I know it works, but for some reason it won't show up on my tv screen. I have the red white yellow wires plugged in and everything, but its just not showing up on my tv. I thought it might be the wire itself, so I bought a new RWY wire and it still didn't work. Does anyone out there know what's wrong with this thing or how to fix it? I have already bought 2 of these things and don't feel like paying $300 for another one out of fear it will malfunction as well - even though I don't know how I'll live without LBP or Uncharted series, Arkham City, or any of the Rockstar games. PLease for the love of humanity hear a guy out and answer his prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment