Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hooked up with an ex....help pleaseeee!?

Hi Guys! Okay so here is my story, my ex boyfriend and i broke up about 3 weeks ago because he left for college. We were in contact most of the time and i visited him at college (we are obviously on good terms) While i was at college we made out, he held my hand around campus, and told me he loved me. His college is about an hour away from where i live and it was labor day weekend so he decided to come back with me and i drove him back to his house to visit his family. I saw him again on saturday night and he kissed me in front of my friends, was holding my hand, and told me he loved me again. We decided to go to homecoming together and i am going out to dinner with his mom and mine next week. It is obvious we still love each other, but i'm not sure whether i should wait it out and see what happens between us or move on. He told me even if he hooked up with another girl he would still love me and the only reason we can't be together is because he needs to focus on getting adjusted to college life and focus on school since he wants to be an engineer. Also, there is this girl who told him while we were dating she wanted to have a sleepover with him and was being very flirty. When i visited him at school he saw her and texted her "hey was that you in the restaurant" she replied with a "yes" and then he said " oh i thought so i was with my ex, mya and i am still in love with her"...she never replied. He knew i was uncomfortable with him being around her and frankly, dislike her so i thought that was a nice gesture. Since this past weekend, we have been in constant contact. So what do you think i should do? Thanks for your help in advance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment