Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I cant stand living with my bf after 8yr and 2 kids i think he controles me but i love him?

i find it hard 2 cope dealing with my 6yr old, 11 month old baby, my bf, a part time job,the house work and 2 cats. im 24yr been with him for 8yr. i hate the way he treats me,i feel like a kid wen hes around me. hes always telling me wat not 2 do and he always lets me no wen im doing somthing wrong even in frount of the kids and friends and family. he is always laughing and taking the micky out of all the things i like to do or watch on tv so i dont watch tv much now and my friends not that i see them alot he moans if i want to go out so i stay in most of the time he hardly eva huggs me and hes went off i have tryed everything i can think of 2 get him 2 want me but nothing he never gos out unless its 2 work he never wants 2 take me out or even stay in and talk 2 me he just shsses me most of the time or tells me what he wants 2 do or buy for his costly hobbies and he moans if me or the kids are making a mess how do i get him 2 listen wen i tell him it realy hurts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment