Thursday, August 11, 2011

I think I need a lawyer for my son, do you know where I can start looking?

So in light of a current situation my son is being expelled from school for blurting out an inappropriate comment. The situation is that my son has a learning disorder and similar to turrets he tends to just blurt out how he feels, Well this time he blurted out a bad comment about some kid who picks on him constantly. On top of that the kid was kicking his heels as they were running there daily lap so my son stopped abruptly in front of him and the school is considering that bullying. BTW the other child is not being suspended or disciplined. So now I want to appeal the schools decision and was wondering if anyone has any idea of where I can even look for help. PLEASE THIS IS A VERY YOUNG CHILD WHO JUST NEEDS HELP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment