Monday, August 8, 2011

B&A Writers: Describe your work station?

I can't use my laptop anymore - it was killing my back. So I asked for a little office and in a week my husband brought home a computer, a swivel chair and an old used black desk. It's great and has room for my books on writing and little cubbyholes for index cards and so on. Right now it got a nasty virus and I haven't been able to use it, but he seems to have finally fixed it. So I do a lot of writing at my job (I'm a receptionist and have lots of downtime - as long as I do my job first they don't seem to care). Just a basic computer, swivel chair and office supplies. There's a plant on my desk and I just dusted the leaves - nice and shiny! Not too exciting, but I'm just glad to have a job with so much freedom right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment